Successful track record with investments worldwide
EIH Capital Advisors, LLC is a family office focused on acquiring middle market businesses from public
and private corporations.
Leverage operational experience to unlock and grow value through key investment strategies
Operators engaged with boots on the ground leadership.
Extensive and deep business relationships.
Deal makers with over 50 closed investments.
Leverage operational experience to unlock & grow business value.
David F. Alfonso, Founder, Chairman and CEO
- A self-made entrepreneur, investor and operator.
- First generation American as his parents, Francisco and Ana Maria Alfonso fled Socialist Cuba in 1961 to escape the government control and pursue the American dream.
- Over twenty years has been focused on private equity investing in complex situations.
- Investment strategy of acquiring attractively valued and undermanaged non-core business units from global corporations that can benefit from a hands-on operational approach.
- Successfully completed over 60 global transactions, employing his specialized approach to detailed due diligence and hands-on operational focus required in acquiring corporate divestitures.
- Consummated deals in excess of $2 billion in overall enterprise value.
- Has been responsible for a diversified group of global companies, generating aggregate revenues of over $5 billion annually, with over 15,000 associates throughout the world.
- Significant international exposure to dealings in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Driven Leadership Team That Can Execute
Team with decades of hands-on experience with a strong desire to building a great company, nurture a winning and inspired team, embrace innovation and transformation and insist on sustainable growth.
Embrace a Unique Operating Model
Repeatable track record of finding quality underperforming businesses, getting deals done and creating relevant market leaders that can support impactful growth.
Value Creation Requires the Team of EIH
Accomplished team experienced in industrial sector investing with proven capabilities to tackle any operational and strategic need.
Select Investment History
This information about select past investments is intended to be illustrative and were not made by any single fund or private investment firm. All rights to the trademarks, copyrights, logos and other intellectual property listed herein belong to their respective owners and the use hereof does not imply an affiliation or endorsement.